Test-Taking Tips – In order to avoid potential problems during an assessment, it is recommended that you:
- Use a supported web browser, such as the most recent version of Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
- Make sure that you DO NOT have multiple windows or tabs open while testing.
- Make sure that you have a dependable internet connection; wired rather than wireless if possible.
- DO NOT use your browser back and forward buttons. Always navigate within Sakai. F
- or timed tests, remember that once you begin the test, the timer will continue to count down.
- Make sure that you only click on the Begin Assessment button ONCE when starting a test. Make sure that you only click on the Submit for Grading button ONCE when submitting a test.